Friday, May 15, 2015

Our Rancher: Before & After - The Hallway.

I'm sure some of you are thinking that a hallway does not deserve it's own "before and after" post...especially in our humble ranch.  In many homes, they are merely a walkway to get from point A to point B.  And while that is true, our view has changed quite a bit from when we signed on the dotted line.

Removing a few walls, adding some pot lights and a stencil (or two) has definitely improved our modest hall.  I still have manyyy picture frames to hang here before I can call this "complete", but it's getting there.





Not too bad, huh?  I can't wait to share our guest bedrooms and bath!

And catch up on the rest of the "then and now" series with these links...the intropart onetwothreefour and five!

6 comments:

  1. I love that you make the hallway make a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My "hallway" is a tiny little 3' by 4' area (if that) and it connects two bedrooms, a bathroom, and our dining room. I did paint it a bright teal a few years back but that's about it. I love the stencil in yours and the little area with the yellow dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy seeing all your before and after photos. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete